Tuesday, October 17, 2006

sultans and snow

Well, there has been alot that has been going on in my life.
One of which is hating my life....first and foremost...its only mid- October and it snowed...I cant remember the last time I was warm...seriously, very depressing. Second school has consumed me, I have two midterms, papers, and lots of reading to catch up. Anyways, after thursday, all will be okay, just for a little while...
Pretty excited about the weekend and being at CLBI....so any of you clbi'ers that read my blog, i cant wait to see you...
anyways, thought i would give an update on why i havent been updating.
oh and jeff, i hope you have a safe trip home, i miss you already

Oh, and anyone wanting a Rexy update, he has found a new buisness venture in some sort of vegetable oil from turkey. He also doesn't know what to think of the whole "Rexy for president" campaign. I don't think he has a choice, but who knows, maybe the power will seem attractive to him later. He could always be the president of this vegetable oil company in turkey...he would be a sultan there!!!


Well, its time to bust out the good ol' parka for those trips down the alley!

5 comments:

Andrew Sorenson said...

I just have to say HAH! because you have snow, everythings green and nice here...

Tabby said...

yes...i am pretty sure vegetable oil came from vegetables....so I am not sure where you, una chica, understood it not to.

oh and andrew,
get bent
I hope that you get chased down hastings street...in the hot hot sun....


sorry

Tabby said...

i have a feeling i know who una chica is...and what i meant was Turkey...the country...
ahem

Girl_In_Saskatoon said...

I would Vote for rexy no matter what he was the president of even oil vegetable turley thing

Aimee said...

i laughed outloud - in a friendly sort of way - when i saw the alley photo - what a cutie. see you very soon.
aimee