Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Stettler....Settler...Tomatoe, Tamatoe

Well, I know that I have not blogged in a little while, and I am sure the two people that read my blog will forgive me.
I have been busy working and at University...still no excuses..right?
Anyways, this is more of a recant to heathers blog.
This weekend I went to Calgary with Heather to spend the weekend with the Aickens. Sunday we enjoyed a wonderful homecooked meal...I dont know why I said homecooked...anyways
it was good and then we played games, and i kicked everyones ass!!! And pastor Dennis' butt....ahem....
anyways
sorry..I may not have done so hot in the game of Settlers but I know that the next time I will take over the whole game board and own lots of sheep, and roads...and soilders...okay so I still dont really know how to play but whatever
I dont mean to brag or anything, but i am kind of a big deal!
well friends...
comment...encourage me to blog...

oh and more exciting news...my future husband, jeff rogness is coming to saskatoon...hopefully i can convince him to stay in canada, instead of living in the u s of a. Okay, so maybe I shouldnt blog that he is my future husband...but who knows...lol
I love you jeff, and I am excited to see you!

7 comments:

chelsea rae said...

ahem...should you maybe be telling me you are cheating on me...ahh...to think that you are being awkward with someone else...i don't like it!

Tabby said...

NOOOOO
its not like that...noone will ever have what we have
i can already see people acting akwardly to this statement
see...we have something special!

Anonymous said...

Never marry americans, especially those from the mid-west. They are bad news, stay far away.

chelsea rae said...

i think phen is right! good thing i am not american! i am norwegian and those are the best kind! i can't wait till you come...ya hoooo!!! i need some sparrow lovin!

Ashley Ronnell said...

And all this time I thought Shanghai was Canadian! Or perhaps Chinese.

Girl_In_Saskatoon said...

Well tabby you told me o comment so i am. there are you happy now i cant wait to see you wait a minute i am in your room looking at your blog. on your computer. Well i will see you when you get home.

amanda barkey said...

tabby you are so cute! love that pic of you and your future husband? yikes, there is a joke here that i dont get. ps- im the worst at settlers and the first time i played was with sheri and brent thompson and all those folks and they didnt really explain how to play and whoped my but, so now we have a settlers bond you and me.