Sunday, August 13, 2006

"Twinkly"

Okay, so today I did something quite refreshing. I was random and around 10:30 I walked to this park where I was sure if I sat at the top of a hill I would be able to watch the fireworks from a fair that is in town. So I sat on the top of a mini...mini...mini "hill" listening to Helen Stellar- This time around. It was freezing...and I was bundled up, but it was a pretty cool experience. I felt like I was watching the surrondings around me from a planes view....it was pretty surreal....and the fireworks were pretty lame..In total I saw about four fireworks..apparently it was farther than I thought. I think the best part of the night was just sitting...I love that, it was a clear night, and everything was pretty calm. I had my doubts about this adventure, cause the park was pitch black, and I kept freaking myself out with sounds that didnt actually happen and all...But sitting there reminded me of this ride in Disney Land, the Peter Pan Ride. I think its my favorite ever. You ride in Captain Hooks Pirate Ship, and fly over different locations and scenes from Nevernever Land and London. The best is when you fly over London, because its at night, and its like looking at a starry sky, all the buildings lights are on and everything its twinkly.
I love twinkly things.

Goodnight

5 comments:

kortney said...

That's my most favouritest ride at Disneyland too. I'm going back there in November for Jord and I's honeymoon...I can't wait to ride it.

Oh. And that picture is very reflective of what the Peter Pan ride is like. Good job Tab!

Tyco Montoyo said...

Ahhh... small town living! It's like that where I'm at too... except the hills.

The World of Haab said...

Hey there! Thanks for dropping by our blog...great to hear from you and now I know you have a blog too! How exciting... Johanna

Amanda said...

Hi. I miss you.

kinneyland said...

Those are my favorite times, just out in the dark with the stars. Everything seems to make sense somehow