Monday, August 21, 2006

Around the World in Three Days!



Hello blog world, yes it has been a long time! I was busy......no, I really was really busy! I worked all weekend and then during my free time I "folkfested!" It was my first folk fest and definately not the last, it was good times..(For anyone who doesnt know what folk fest is, its a celebration if you will....around the city are differnt pavillions from different countries...and you have a passport that allows you to check out all the pavillions . Its cool cause people of different heritages, countries and cultures show their true colors and you see and learn alot...).I loved how everyone in Saskatoon seemed to folk fest, it was awesome. I am not gonna lie, I was loving life.
There are too many stories to tell, so here are some pictures from my adventures! They should explain enough.

P.S. My goal for next year is to either make sure there is a Sri Lanken pavillion or create a story so good I can convince somebody I am 1/2 irish!......just for kicks....


Our ventures first started off in Norway. We had lefse, sailed on a viking ship and met alot of people that ended up being related to us!
“If there were no fools, how would we recognize the wise”
Norwegian Proverb

No comments: