Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Ireland

Here we go on the bus, the bus trips were one of the craziest parts of folk fest.....it reminded me of travelling in Sri Lanka or Haiti where theres always room for one more person (or a group of 10 give or take a few). Of course the condition of our buses are a little better and I dont think we would of been able to get away with letting people hang out of the doors, but never the less....it was a "cultural experience"



So here we were in Ireland....
sigh......sweet, sweet Ireland....how your green is somewhat greener.....

"An old broom knows the dirty corners best" Irish Proverb

I found two leprechauns....one named
Nicola O'shay and the other Krystal O'Mally. They sd if I kissed them I would get gold....I knew that was a lie, but I kissed them anyways...

No comments: