Monday, July 31, 2006

its official

Okay, so this whole blogging thing went down hill fast.
Luckily I had a friend, being the good friend they are keep me accountable.
So I would like to give a shout out to Kortney
this blog is for you
On Saturday some girls from work and I went to a wedding reception. Okay we totally were not like the "Wedding Crashers." Although being the strangers in the wedding and trying to pretend like you knew everyone was really fun! It was a fellow employee's sons wedding, and she invited everyone from the Nursery to the dance part because there was a live band, and it was a big hall. Anyways, we ended up being the last ones there, and got kicked out...lol...and the whole night we avoided creepy single men, and danced to Elvis. Sigh, I love weddings. I am not going to lie, I started to cry when the bride and groom shared their first dance....and i started to cry when I saw dads dancing and twirling their daughters...oh and also shed a few tears when a fellow employee stepped on my toe during a polka...Good times, good times. Man do you ever get a work out doing a polka...Well its getting late, and I have to go to bed, I hope your dreams are full of polkas and twirling!
Goodnite Blogworld!

tabby

1 comment:

kortney said...

Oh Tabby, how you make me life. I get to see you this weekend, are you so excited?

You shoulda been at my changeover tonight. I rocked and I'm done 45 minute earlier than expected. Woo!