Monday, July 24, 2006

The First


Well this is very exciting, I am now officially blogging. Actually this is not my first type of blog and I always get so excited about these and never update them. But not this time, I will be motivated to keep all you important people updated on my well being and boredom and to anyone that feels that they arent important and dont care to be updated on my well being and boredom I just want you to know thats okay...Respect
Well today was another day at work, I got to go for a walk with these two kids and we stopped at a Starbucks and had some Jones Soda's. Anyways there was little guy who was telling me a story, and before he started he shared with me that it was to be a funny story but once he got going I had no idea what he was saying. But I dont think i have ever seen anyone share a funny memory with so much passion, and so much joy as this little boy that it was nearly impossible not to laugh! It was really cool. Starbucks customers that walked by couldnt help but smile, and there were these two elderly ladies at the table beside us and they were even laughing. It was intense and everyone got to be a part of this boys world just for a few moments.
I am going to do some errands and some cleaning now, but if you will so happen to look to your top left to the Spiffy Sri Lanken. That is my father, that is Rexy. Some of you may know him as Tabby's dad that doesn't remember your name. Some of you know him as Rexy. I thought I would just add that in there because of my new campaign (An operation or series of operations energetically pursued to accomplish a purpose).
So as I end this first blog I leave you with:
Rexy for President

3 comments:

kortney said...

Awww Tabby.
Welcome to the cult that is blogging. You're one of us now.

kinneyland said...

President of what, exactly?

Ashley Ronnell said...

Tabby has a blog?! Well, I'm sold. Rexy for President.