Monday, October 15, 2007

Once again

As I sit in my Native Studies class, I have come to decide that I would like to try and blog once again. I was reminded by my dear Father that we all know and love, how he is still considering writting some sort of memoir for political thought, and possibly to make a profit.
But mostly I would like something to do other than homework, and sit in class. Blogging is splendid procrastination tool. So once again I am here blog world (Avey dont hate me) and ready to share meaningless thoughts. Hope you find it meaningful.
So this afternoon, I finished my first essay of the year ( I have three more to go, and five midterms before finals in december...yea.....) and I have no idea what the point of it was. After slaving over a computer, and reading material after material....I actually dont know what i was really talking about. Shoot. Hopefully my marker is feeling extra thrilled to be reading such a moving essay that has sprung emotions within themself that they have never felt before that I will get a decent...or possibly pass mark
FIngers crossed.
Anyways, I think that I was pissing off the girl sitting beside me with my typing so I will leave you with this.
Also I have been spreading this around, but I will pay people to write essays for me.
I hate it!
Have a good day!
Especially you Avey.

T

6 comments:

Avey said...

Once again WHAT?
Post a real post TABBY!

Ashley Ronnell said...

You're BACK?!

...what kinds of essays?

Anonymous said...

Well I have to write
1)an essay on governancy and anyhting to do with it in North America for Pol St.
2)I have to write about anything to do with International Relations for my International Studies Class
3)I have to write a huge paper on the various theories and how they interpret a type of deviant label in my sociology class
4)and i have to write a paper on a media image and its relations to various readings from my women and gender studies class
5)and lastly i have a paper in my Native studies class on Treaties in North America.



I hate my life.

Avey said...

I enjoyed the meaningless thoughts and found them meaningful. I am excited you're getting back to blogging. Much like knitting, it really is a lost art these days.
By the way,
You were seconds away from getting cut...

chelsea rae said...

holy shite tabby! i thought i was in a bad boat. anyways i am glad you are posting again...well...hopefully this time it will last longer. i miss you soooo much!!!! i want to come see you.

tabby...did i tell you i miss you?

kinneyland said...

I loved my deviant sociology class and Native studies. Some day (not some day soon though) you will look back and be sort of sad you are no longer in school (but not sad enough to go back to school)