Tuesday, November 14, 2006

what is skin?


Hey everyone,
not much new here but I thought I would share a really funny story between two 5 year old boys from work
I was at the desk, thinking up something completely profound of course, and I overheard these two boys having a serious serious conversation, and my favorite part was:
boy 1- then why do we have skin?
boy 2- (in a very harsh tone) ITS TO KEEP ALL THE BLOOD FROM FALLING OUT!!!
boy 1- (very calmly responded) no! no, its becuase the thunder and lighting comes out....
boy 2- (long pause....and cutest thinking face) ok
boy 1 and boy 2 carry on playing "guys" -which is when you play with figurines
after I heard that conversation I tried playing guys too....but apparently I am not good at it, because I dont do the sounds well enough...this is not the first time that I have been informed that I suck at playing "guys" (i think its mostly because when i do play, i make akward conversations with the other kids figurines instead of fight.....)

9 comments:

Girl_In_Saskatoon said...

So when we say "playing guys" what dose this really mean??

Anonymous said...

hmmm...weird...i like the photos!

Avey said...

I think I would be bad at that game too Tabby. Sounds Hard.

heather said...

I would rather play with barbies

Avey said...

Hey tabby- why are your archives 4 links to heather's site?

Amanda said...

Tabby I really like that story. I can picture you playing guys and saying the funniest things. Somthing like "hey lets fight."
"no not right now. I have a cake in the oven!!"

Amanda said...

Hey Tabby, I know I should Know this, but where are you right now? I"d like to come vist sometime.
Holy invite myself.
But seriously, are you near Ole? because I'm going to vist him in the new year.
Are there a lot of you guys still in that area? Maybe I should spend a longer time there. Or maybe I should just vist you and Ole? I don't know.

Anonymous said...

where are you?

chelsea rae said...

i need something new man!