Monday, November 06, 2006

sushi


Well today I took a break from my essay writting to eat a "fun size" package of M&M's (regular..anything else sucks) with chopsticks. It was pretty amazing.
It put me in the zone for more essay writting.
So thats just a little update on what I have been doing, writting essays and eating M&M's with chopsticks.
I hope it improves your life somehow



"You do not sew with a fork, and I see no reason why you should eat with knitting needles."Miss Piggy, ‘Miss Piggy's Guide to Life' (1981)

5 comments:

Avey said...

....why did you call your blog entry sushi?

Tabby said...

why is this blog entry called sushi?
what is the meaning of life?
...i guess everyone will have a different answer for that question

rexy for president

Anonymous said...

One time I went a whole month using just chopstick, I'd say all in all, my live have been improved because of it.

Ashley Ronnell said...

One time I ate one Skittle with chopsticks. It was incredibly challenging and frustrating. Given the choice between eating a bag of M&Ms with chopsticks and not eating anything at all, I think I would choose the latter.

Girl_In_Saskatoon said...

I totaly watched it all happen it was amazing.